Thursday, November 15, 2012

Breaking Up with MasterCard


My address

November 14, 2012

Dear MasterCard of BMO

I am deeply disappointed in the one-sided relationship we seem to have developed. When I first received my M/C about 15 years ago, the rate was about 6%. I have faithfully used my card and paid more than the minimum payment all this time, and AS THE INTEREST RATES DECREASE EVERYWHERE ELSE, yours have gotten higher and higher. I refused your expensive upgrades, so you now charged me a $45 INTEREST FEE??? WTH


Please cancel my card immediately.
I am no longer interested in participating in greed and money-grubbing tactics.

Also, your Air Miles site is useless.

I’m not only angry, I’m kind of sad, as it HAD been a mutually beneficial arrangement at one time,

Yours truly,



Irene Crick, or as you prefer to think of me
Account number **** **** **** 3939


No comments:

Post a Comment